Saturday, May 25, 2013

A World of Resources...at your fingertips


Expanding my PLN proved to be both overwhelming and exhilarating - there is so much out there! Just possibly thinking about all the teachers across the U.S., let alone the world, who are constantly learning, experiencing, and trying new things in order to reach their student populations, let me with all sorts of ideas for my classroom next year. With the use of technology we can so easily, reach out to someone across the world, gain global insight, and new teaching strategies for a constantly changing world.

The Classroom 2.0 blog is an endless source of social media resources - from joining different groups, to online forums, to video chats, and books. They provide countless ways to share strategies and meet new people.

With the world at my fingertips, the only question is...where do I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment